PRE-ORDER Emma Kate Co 2021 Weekly Planner | Mustard
The Emma Kate Co 2021 Planner Collection is currently on PRE-ORDER, and will be dispatched from mid-September.
A minimal, beautiful + spacious 2021 planner to write your own story.
Emma Kate Co planners are a beautiful container to colour outside the lines, breaking wildly free of ruled pages and half-hourly increments. They're designed with every kind of day in mind - for the corporate and the creative, the free-spirited and the perfectionist, for the journaller, the note-taker, the list-maker.
Emma Kate Co planners won’t force out daily goals, or tell what to write [and where]. They're both a blank canvas - and a considered, a curated space where your life can be designed by you, for you, and your days can be lived on purpose.
- Yearly overview calendars for 2021 and 2022
- Monthly spreads for January 2021 - December 2021, positioned consecutively at the front of the planner [not interspersed throughout the year]
- An additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2022 - June 2022 [positioned at the back of the planner, after the weekly spreads]
- Weekly spreads, beginning from Monday 7 December 2020, through to Sunday 2 January 2022
- A vertical, minimal layout with no time slots, to maximise space for each day
- Additional blank space on each weekly spread
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends [note that Saturday and Sunday are slightly shorter and wider than Monday-Friday, but the space allocated is equal]
- 29 dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journalling [positioned all together, at the back of planner]
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered quotes on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure, to keep everything secure + prevent pages being damaged in transit
- 2 foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Luxe inked page edging
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 176 pages | 88 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 20mm thick
- Weighs approximately 500grams - the perfect size to carry anywhere
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 120gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by our socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China