Small Acorns Careers
As a growing company we are always on the lookout for talented retail superstars to join our team. Even if we are not currently advertising the position you are looking for today, we may be tomorrow. We are a small tight knit team who work hard because we love what we do. Feel free to send us an up to date CV and a cover letter to email@example.com telling us why you'd love to work with us.
Current job opportunities are listed below:
Sales/Retail Part Time Role (listed January 13, 2020)
A (permanent) part time opportunity has come up to join the retail team in our beautiful Wellington store. Working Thursday to Saturday, approximately 16 hours per week.
We are a small tight knit team who work hard because we love what we do. We envision someone with a warm personality, an efficient nature, and a passion for our brand and ideals. Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional service in all aspects of retail sales, both instore and online - greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, styling, gift wrapping, restocking and overall shopkeeping.
Applicants should have:
- previous experience in retail or hospitality or sales or other relevant experience
- the ability to communicate effectively with both customers and team members, both in person and online
- be passionate about all things homeware, interiors and design, and in particular the Small Acorns brand and message
- love building relationships with customers and demonstrate extraordinary service
- a willingness to go above and beyond for both customers, the store and fellow team members alike
- understanding of inventory management systems and POS systems
- takes ownership of individual awareness of product knowledge and current trends
- be able to commit to a role long-term and work weekends
- a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and the team would be ideal
- training in all things Small Acorns
- a supportive and nurturing culture
- competitive salary
- staff discount
- the opportunity to grow and learn with an established retail brand
Oh, and lots of coffee!!
Think you have what it takes? Then please email through an up to date CV and cover letter telling us what makes you stand out from the crowd, how you see yourself contributing and why you want to join Small Acorns, to firstname.lastname@example.org