Emma Kate Co Petite Hardcover Journal | Coffee : A Cup Full Of Hope
a beautiful new home for capturing simple moments, milestones + memories.
This journal is the perfect companion for anything and everything swirling around in your head + heart. use her as a bullet journal, a planner, or a space for everything from your brain dumps to free-flowing thoughts; and from keeping track of to-dos, to dreaming up something beautifully brand new.
- an expandable pocket, for receipts, boarding passes, tickets and other little bits collected on the way
- three ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- luxe foiled journal edging
- presented in a foiled, hardcover keepsake box
- 160 pages | 80 sheets
- dot grid pages
- 145mm wide x 170mm tall x 18mm thick
- weighs approximately 320grams - the perfect size to carry anywhere
- luxe linen fabric cover
- lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 120gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]
- designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by our socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China