Maraca Luxury Candle | Generalife Gardens
A beautiful large luxury double-wick candle, that lifts the mood of a room while filling it delicately with fragrance.
Created in honour of the historic Jardines del Generalife in Alhambra, Spain, this verdant, green bouquet features base notes of musk and vetiver as a nod to the garden's exotic history. Middle notes of green tomato leaf, blackcurrant and wild fig, and top notes of mastic tree, galbanum and grapefruit lend the fragrance a truly unisex feel. Fresh, vibrant and intoxicating.
top notes: mastic tree - galbanum - grapefruit
middle: green tomato leaf - wild fig - blackcurrant
base: musk - vetiver
- enjoy up to 80 hours burn time
- 450g double wick candle
- burn on a heat resistant surface for 2-3 hours at a time
- trim wicks to 6mm approx before relighting to prolong candle life
- high quality fragrance oils and natural soy waxes
- candle made in New Zealand
- never leave a burning candle unattended, and keep out of the reach of children, pets and furnishings.