PRE-ORDER Emma Kate Co 2022 Weekly Planner | A4 | Honey
Your next chapter is waiting...
Pre-order your 2022 Emma Kate Co planner now for delivery Late October.
Emma Kate Co planners are designed with every kind of day in mind - for the corporate and the creative, the free-spirited and the perfectionist, for the dreamer, the note-taker, the list-maker.
They’re intentionally missing hourly increments, and won’t force out daily goals, or tell you what to write [and where]. They're both a blank canvas and a considered, curated space where your life can be designed by you, for you.
Use your planner to keep track of to-dos, meetings and deadlines… of play-dates, pilates and doctors appointments… or of milestones, memories and little moments.
Emma Kate Co's A4 Weekly planners are perfect for those who need a little more room each day, but still need to carry their planner with them. This style was specifically designed with teachers, entrepreneurs, business owners, busy families and students balancing work + study in mind.
- Weekly spreads, beginning from Monday December 6 2021, through to Sunday January 1 2023
- Emma Kate Co's signature vertical, minimal layout with no time slots, to maximise space for each day
- 3 boxes in each day, for recording priorities, appointments, birthdays or gratitudes [or anything, it’s up to you!]
- Additional blank space for notes on each weekly spread
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends [note that Saturday and Sunday are slightly shorter and wider than Monday-Friday, but the space allocated is equal]
- Monthly spreads for January 2022 - December 2022, positioned consecutively at the front of the planner [not interspersed throughout the year]
- An additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2023 - June 2023 [positioned at the back of the planner, after the weekly spreads] to note important future dates
- Yearly overview calendars for 2022 and 2023
- 29 dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journalling [positioned all together, at the back of planner]
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered quotes on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure, to keep everything secure + prevent pages being damaged in transit
- 2 champagne gold foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Luxe butter-coloured inked page edging
- Cover monogrammed with ‘two thousand and twenty two’ in white foil
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 176 pages | 88 sheets
- 215mm wide x 265mm tall x 20mm thick
- Weighs approximately 770grams - take her with you, or keep on your desk
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 120gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by our socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China