Emma Kate Co 2022 Planner | Daily | Soiree
Your next chapter is waiting...
Emma Kate Co planners are designed with every kind of day in mind - for the corporate and the creative, the free-spirited and the perfectionist, for the dreamer, the note-taker, the list-maker.
They’re intentionally missing hourly increments, and won’t force out daily goals, or tell you what to write [and where]. They're both a blank canvas and a considered, curated space where your life can be designed by you, for you.
Emma Kate Co's Daily Planner is a perfect desk companion or precious keepsake for a significant year. Featuring a whole page per day, you'll never run out of room with this beauty. Divide the page however you like - half, quarters, time slots - or let your wild mind run free and jot down notes and to-dos wherever suits you.
- Daily spreads, beginning from Monday December 27 2021, through to Sunday January 1 2023
- 3 boxes in each day, for recording priorities, appointments, birthdays or gratitudes [or anything, it’s up to you!]
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends [1 full page per day]
- 1 additional dot grid page at the beginning of each week, for planning [so 8 pages per 7-day week]
- Monthly spreads for January 2022 - December 2022, positioned consecutively at the front of the planner [not interspersed throughout the year]
- An additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2023 - June 2023 [positioned at the back of the planner, after the weekly spreads] to note important future dates
- Yearly overview calendars for 2022 and 2023
- 21 additional dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journalling [positioned all together, at the back of planner]
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered quotes on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure, to keep everything secure + prevent pages being damaged in transit
- 2 champagne gold foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Luxe latte-coloured inked page edging
- Cover monogrammed with ‘2022’ in white foil
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 480 pages | 240 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 35mm thick
- Weighs approximately 840grams - beautiful to keep on your desk
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 100gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by our socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China