Maraca Luxury Candle | Sevillian Neroli
A beautiful large luxury double-wick candle, that lifts the mood of a room while filling it delicately with fragrance.
Created in honour of the historic Jardines del Generalife in Alhambra, Spain, this citrus bouquet begins with base notes of vetiver, cedarwood and sandalwood to reflect the gardens' exotic history. Middle notes of cinnamon, geranium and cloves lift the fragrance for a lighter mood, while top notes directly reference summer with plum, bitter orange, neroli and yellow citrus lemon, making for a fresh, clean scent.
top notes: bitter orange - apple - neroli - lemon
middle: cinnamon - geranium - cloves
base: vetiver - sandalwood - cedarwood
- enjoy up to 80 hours burn time
- 500g double wick candle
- burn on a heat resistant surface for 2-3 hours at a time
- trim wicks to 6mm approx before relighting to prolong candle life
- high quality fragrance oils and natural soy waxes
- candle made in New Zealand
- never leave a burning candle unattended, and keep out of the reach of children, pets and furnishings.